About the Recipe
These delicious crepe-like pancakes are named after my wonderful mother. She was an expert at flipping them in the air (a skill I didn't inherit.). Be sure to use whole wheat pastry flour, which keeps them light and healthy.
3/4 cup wholewheat pastry flour
1 cup milk
Avocado oil for cooking
1) Add flour, milk, and egg to a bowl and mix well with a whisk.
2) Heat a little avocado oil in a medium-sized pan and pour in about a third of the mixture or enough to cover the entire pan.
3) Cook on medium/low heat for about a minute or until bubbles start to form.
4) Flip with a rubber spatula and cook the other side.
5) Remove pancake from the heat and top with honey and lemon juice.